Grilled Apple Cider ChickenRecipe
Chicken marinated in a mixture that is both sweet and sour will have you grilling any time of the year.
Number of Servings: 4
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ⅓ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple juice
- 4 4-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, shallots, thyme, pepper, salt, parsley and apple juice. Mix well.
- Add chicken to marinade and refrigerate for two hours.
- After two hours, drain and discard excess marinade from chicken. Grill or bake in 325˚F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Per 4-ounce serving: 120 calories, 4.5g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 45mg sodium, 0g carbohydrates, 19g protein, 0g fiber
To find a doctor or schedule an appointment visit Steward DoctorFinder™ or call 1-800-488-5959.