To find a doctor or schedule an appointment, visit Steward DoctorFinder™ .
It’s graduation season and this light and fruity dessert is an easy dish to make for parties and events.
Number of servings: 8
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 can (17 ounces) fruit cocktail
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pecans
Drain canned fruit well. Add coconut, yogurt or sour cream, marshmallows, raisins and nuts. Mix well and refrigerate for one hour.
Per Serving Size (1/8 recipe): 200 calories, 5g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 45mg sodium, 40g carbohydrates, 3g protein, 3g fiber
To find a doctor or schedule an appointment, visit Steward DoctorFinder™ or call 1-888-244-9958.