Spinach Salad with Roasted Grapes and Butternut SquashRecipe
Fall brings a bountiful harvest of winter squashes and adding some squash to the average spinach salad is sure to delight.
Number of Servings: 4
Roasted Squash and Grapes
- 12 ounces butternut squash, peeled, cubed 1/2 inch
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, shelled, toasted
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 kosher salt
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette: In a bowl, add all ingredients and whisk until well blended.
Roasted Squash and Grapes: In a bowl, toss squash, and grapes, olive oil, maple syrup and salt until evenly coated. Place on sheet pan in a single layer. Do not overcrowd. Cook until squash and grapes are lightly brown but still, retain their shapes.
Per Serving Size: 290 calories, 18g total fat, 34g carbohydrates, 3g protein, 5g fiber, 390mg sodium
To find a doctor or schedule an appointment, visit Steward DoctorFinder™.