Quiz | Do You Have Persistent Pain?General
Take this quick quiz to determine if pain management services may be an option for you.
1. Is your neck or back pain interfering with your ability to walk, sit, stand, sleep, or lift?
2. Does your pain often prevent you from doing activities that you would like to do?
3. Do you change positions frequently because you are uncomfortable?
4. Does your pain interfere with your ability to do routine chores at home?
5. Do you have difficulty getting in and out of a chair due to pain?
6. Does pain affect your personal relationships?
7. Does your pain limit the distance you are able to drive?
8. Have you been told that you have spinal stenosis, facet disease or complex regional pain syndrome/RSD?
9. Do you experience difficulty sleeping due to pain?
10. Have you had back surgery, yet has your pain persisted?
11. Do you ever feel a burning, shooting, searing pain in your arms and/or legs?
12. Do you experience numbness, tingling or odd sensations along with your pain?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, contact your insurance company to determine if you need a referral from your primary care physician for pain management services.
To find a doctor or schedule an appointment, visit Steward DoctorFinder™.