Strawberry Mozzarella SaladRecipe
To find a doctor or schedule an appointment, visit Steward DoctorFinder™ .
Number of servings: 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups romaine lettuce (torn up in pieces)
- 1 8 oz container of strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 oz fresh small mozzarella pearls
- 5 fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
In a small bowl whisk together the oil and vinegar. Place the lettuce in a large bowl and toss with half the dressing. Place the lettuce onto 4 salad plates.
Toss the strawberries with the remaining dressing and place ¼ of the berries on top of each mound of lettuce. Top with cheese and sprinkle with basil.
Per Serving Size (1 ¾ cup): 158 calories, 12g total fat, 46mg sodium, 6g carbohydrates, 5g protein, 4g fiber
To find a doctor or schedule an appointment, visit Steward DoctorFinder™ or call 1-888-244-9958.